Welcome to Dublin Dance Centre & Gymnastics!
Our most important policy: “We are here for the children! We are… Moving in the Best Interest of Children!”
The benefits of movement for all ages are infinite- both physically and mentally. We approach movement as an art everyone who desires should experience. We believe each student’s inner confidence and creativity must be nourished; by doing so, the student will benefit in all walks of life. We are privileged to have watched generations of our students grow – not only as performers or instructors but as successful, contributing adults.
Useful Information about DDC&G :
- Please stop in the office to sign your new family participation waiver if you have not done so already.
- Each studio has a one-way observation window for you to view your child’s class.
- Lost & Found is located by the dressing rooms of each area and the office. Valuable items (jewelry, iPods, etc.) are brought to the office.
- If you miss a class, make up classes are always available. Call or stop in the office for scheduling information.
- You can email your teacher with any concerns/questions or you can leave a message for them by calling the office.
- Click here to view your teacher’s bio. Also, view our annual calendar here for important dates such as holiday breaks, parent observation weeks, and performance dates.
- Tuition is deducted on the 1st of each month. If you are paying by cash or check, please remember tuition is must be paid by the 10th to avoid a $15 billing fee. Auto-debit is available for your convenience.
- Performance fees for the year-end show are due on December 1. All fees will be auto-debited unless you request otherwise, or inform us your child will not be participating. More information regarding performances will be provided during our fall Parent Observation Week. Please plan on attending your child’s class that week.
- During hazardous weather, we close day time classes (9am-3pm) if Dublin and/or Worthington City Schools are closed. We will send an email and text alert if evening classes are closed (4pm-9:30pm). If you are not comfortable driving, make-up classes are always available.
Currently, enrollment for your family is available by phone or in-person. Please call the main office for help finding the right class for your child or to sign up for a FREE TRIAL CLASS: 614-761-2882.